MAIL YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Thursday, December 25, 2008

40: What do you seek from a job?

The interviewer simply wants to check out what you are expecting from the job. Never relate your answer to position, status or money associated with the job. Your answer should show that you are really determined to add value to the organization and yourself too.

Your answers can be:

1) I would like a job which gives me a chance to apply all that I have learned in college and enable me to grow as a professional. I would like a role which enables me to make a difference and improve my skills.

2) Great learning opportunities, challenging roles, rational career progression and good job satisfaction. I would also like to work for an organization that gives me an opportunity to serve the organization, the society and above all my country.

3) I seek three things from the job: Competence, Challenging Roles and learning opportunities. I want a position where I can apply my skills and abilities at par so that I can add some value to the organization.

4) I’m looking for a place to learn and a chance to improve my practicalities and thereby taking my employer to its level best by showing my fullest dedication and work strengths.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP