MAIL YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Thursday, December 25, 2008

17: Why do you want to work for us?

TRAPS: This question tests whether you’ve done any homework about the firm. If you haven’t, you lose. If you have, you win big.

BEST ANSWER: This question is your opportunity to hit the ball out of the park, thanks to the in-depth research you should do before any interview.Try to find out the status of the company, the turnover of the company, why this company is best among the competitors, etc. Such information will help you to answer in the best possible manner.

Best sources for researching your target company: annual reports, the corporate newsletter, contacts you know at the company or its suppliers, advertisements, articles about the company in the trade press

You can answer as:


1) Three reasons why I would like to work for your company are:

a.) Since your company provides a strong core competency, very strong value systems and best practices so I believe I have a strong vision of viewing myself as a project leader in your company.

b.) Your company has one of the fastest growth rates and turnover in the industry and that would mean a faster growth rate for me as a professional.

c.) The practices of your company are more employee and customer oriented.

2) I well understand that this is a company on the way up. And recently I studied and saw on your website about the launch of several new products which is imminent. I want to be a part of this business as it grows. Additionally, the team I would work with looks terrific.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP