MAIL YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO : sampat.honey@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

06: What are your Long Term Goals?

Generally such questions are asked by the interviewer to check how serious the candidate is about his career. Avoid answers as “becoming rich and retiring early”. These are incorrect answers. Try to give an ambitious answer that shows you really love your career. Be descriptive and try to convince them that you are a hard worker and not just a mediocre one.

You can answer as:

1) My long term goal is to be an instructor. I have always loved to teach and hence I would like to grow newer employees and help co-workers where ever I can.

2) After a successful career, I look forward to write a book on Programming Language. I think working smart is important and I have many ideas. So after gaining more experience, I am going to write a book.

3) My long term goal is to become partner for a consulting firm. I know a lot of hard work determination and patience is required to become a partner. Many people fail to become a partner. But that’s not going to stop me anyway from working hard and learning everything I can. I know it’s going to be tough but becoming a partner is a long term goal of mine and I am going to work towards this goal throughout my career.

4) My long term goal is to become director of a company. I know it sounds a little too ambitious but I’m smart and willing to work hard a lot.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP